Below are the details for anyone racing today the Portland Twilight Meet. Best of leuck to those running! Have some fun out there!
Girls 1500 - 4:15 PM
Boys 1500 - 4:25 PM
Meet Schedule / Heat Sheets / Results can all be found on the meet website at: http://portlandtracktwilight.com/
- The Track facility at Lewis & Clark will open at 2:00pm on Saturday. We will not have access to the facility before that time.
- Live results can be found at: http://results.tfmeetpro.com/Sean_Williams/Portland_Twilight/
- FloTrack will be onsite taking videos of the meet and races and those will be online to view at: http://www.flotrack.org/event/254970-2017-portland-twilight
Athlete Check-in - Athletes competing in the non lane races (800m and up) will need to check-in to the tent behind the timing tent on the infield 30min prior to the start of their event.
- Athletes will not be issued bibs. All athletes in distance events will be given two hip numbers to be worn, one on the chest and one on the hip.
Admission / Entry Fee for the meet on Saturday, May 13th is $5 per adult (seniors and children are free) and $5 per youth athlete. Each athlete and one coach will be provided with an athlete wristband.
Wristbands - Coaches and athletes will be given a wristband that provides entry into the meet and access onto the infield.
- Only coaches, athletes, volunteers, medical staff, and media with wristbands will be allowed onto the track and infield during the meet.
Athletic Trainers - Providence Sports Care Center is providing athletic training services for the meet this year. They will have a tent set up on the infield if you need assistance.
Warm-ups and Cool down - Please use the turf infield for warm-ups and cool down. Be aware, and stay out of the way, of the College and Pro athletes who will also be warming up on the turf infield.
- After the race (or cool down) please exit the infield and return to the stands to watch the remainder of the track events. Do not "hang out" on the infield, you will be asked to return to the stands.